Why become a member? ×

SOLD- Ashdown ABM EVO-IV 410 Cab - £250
£875
Hemel Hempstead

Lozz196

Now Sold

Ignore the price above, it’s £250 for the 410

The Amp head and 210 cab pictured have now been sold.

Has a Roqsolid cover, and the cab is on castors. 

The ABM EVO-IV range Is a real step forward, much punchier than previous ABMs imo, def Ashdowns best yet. I just no longer need a large rig, hence selling it all off.

Given size/weight it’s collection/meet-up only.

No trades.

Edited by Lozz196
  • Like 4

I had the ABM 600 EVO-IV head. Kinda wish I'd never sold it. I A/B'd it with a UK-made EVO-II combo that I bought at the same time (and still have) and sound-wise they were almost identical. It was also the first time in a while I had owned a non-Class D amp and yes, you guessed it... the 'heft' was apparent.

Edited by markorbit

• 1 month later...

Thanks, it’s the nearest I could get in power/quality of sound to the classic SVT valve amp/fridge set up (imo it gets there no trouble) but in a format that is both doable by one person, and can fit in most regular hatchback cars. Added benefit of Ashdown being UK based as well, so should there be any issues I could drive the gear there myself to be looked at - never had to mind, but it’s reassuring to know.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, clunkie66 said:

Hi Lozz,

Long shot, but don't spose that the 410 is still for sale? I'm not a million miles away in Kent so could collect.

Cheers,

Colin

Sorry Colin, it did sell, apologies for not updating the ad accordingly.