Why become a member? ×

Google calendar users

Les

Works great but I want to send date sheets out to the bands agents on a regular basis and I can't seem to figure out how to.

All it needs is to indicate is a date that's not available, ideally highlighting weekends, they don't need any other info ie where we booked or anything just a clear indication that the date is unavailable.

Any one any ideas ?

Also using a different online calendar is out of the question as I'd prefer to staple my scrotum to the table, sell my basses and retire rather than go through teaching  band members who can't be trusted to sit the correct way on the toilet how to use another system.

ta

Les

Can you create a 2nd Google Calendar and invite your agents to it as guests, so they can view only it and not your 'main' calendar?  That way, you could customise what details they see.  Would obviously require updating two calendars each time a date came in instead of one, but the extra 20 or so seconds each time would soon become second nature.

1 hour ago, Les said:

Also using a different online calendar is out of the question as I'd prefer to staple my scrotum to the table, sell my basses and retire rather than go through teaching  band members who can't be trusted to sit the correct way on the toilet how to use another system.

ta

Les

I know where you're coming from.

We once had a manager/agent who could only manage dates with an Excel spreadsheet. Even though we gave him access to our Google calendar, he still insisted I maintain an Excel version for him to work from. 

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...