Les

Google calendar users

Works great but I want to send date sheets out to the bands agents on a regular basis and I can't seem to figure out how to.

All it needs is to indicate is a date that's not available, ideally highlighting weekends, they don't need any other info ie where we booked or anything just a clear indication that the date is unavailable.

Any one any ideas ?

Also using a different online calendar is out of the question as I'd prefer to staple my scrotum to the table, sell my basses and retire rather than go through teaching  band members who can't be trusted to sit the correct way on the toilet how to use another system.

ta

Les

Can you create a 2nd Google Calendar and invite your agents to it as guests, so they can view only it and not your 'main' calendar?  That way, you could customise what details they see.  Would obviously require updating two calendars each time a date came in instead of one, but the extra 20 or so seconds each time would soon become second nature.

1 hour ago, Les said:

Also using a different online calendar is out of the question as I'd prefer to staple my scrotum to the table, sell my basses and retire rather than go through teaching  band members who can't be trusted to sit the correct way on the toilet how to use another system.

ta

Les

I know where you're coming from.

We once had a manager/agent who could only manage dates with an Excel spreadsheet. Even though we gave him access to our Google calendar, he still insisted I maintain an Excel version for him to work from. 

• Haha 1

Yea could do I suppose but already running 3 bands with separate calendars so that’s yet another one to do. Not sure I can do what I want thinking about it. 

Thanks all. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By USBassman92
      Hello everyone, 
      I'm looking to identity a model number or general info of this Framus stand up bass. It looks to me to be a 3/4 size, hand carved (not plywood) double bass. I'm assuming from my research it's a rosewood fingerboard? Maybe ebony? Any and all info on this beautiful new additon to my collection would be helpful. 

• By greghagger
      I have two very useful free resources to help you create a structured practice routine and really target the areas of your playing that need improving. 
      Start with ‘Target Three Key Areas To Quickly Improve and Progress’.
      Then move onto ‘Five Step to Efficient Practicing’
      Both are short PDF’s that you can download, and quickly work through. 
      I am really interested in what you think of these free resources, and if you would like to see more. 
      Also, let me know if you need help with them, or help setting up a practice routine.
      https://gregsbassshed.com/resources

• By greghagger
      Here is a video lesson and short PDF resource with five step to help you practice efficiently . 
      When you plan out your practice schedule, and systematically work on areas of your playing, you progress very quickly.
      All professional musicians have a structured practice routine for big periods of their career. Learn what these common practices are. 
      You can download the free PDF resource in the video description, on YouTube or follow the link to my website:
      gregsbassshed.com/resources 
      https://youtu.be/nb1ZY0wVc0c

• By mewis
      Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help we with repairing my Warwick thumb bass as I have struggled to find a wiring diagram for it.
      On inspection I found that it looks like the bass has had repairs in the past.
      There was a loose wire that looks like it should go from the jack to the volume pot. This wire has a outer and inner part but I'm not sure how this connects up. Also I thought that there should be ground going from the jack but there does not seem to be.

I have attached some images that hopefully explain this. any help would be very much appreciated

• By bridge
      Ok, I use a streamliner 900 and 2 x Barefaced gen 2 compacts,. I had very low volume using the amp and one cab for rehearsal. So, started with guitar itself, had it serviced by a pro. came back great. changed instrument and speakon cables. tried  other basses, still same issue. Spoke to Jeff Genzler via email, he suggested checking out valves. so, after giving pots a bit of a squirt with WD40, and swapping around valves, same issue. He then suggested replacing valves, which I did with a matching set of cryo valves from Watford valves. 
      Next rehearsal with our admittedly loud guitarists playing just through their fold-back monitors, I struggled to match their volume. only way I could was with gain button in, gain at about 9 o'clock and both volume switched at full. Any ideas? Jeff said I could return it to the states for them to look at, bit extreme really.