Why become a member? ×

Guitarist wanted for a gigging covers band

dave_bass5

'Mix it Up' are looking for a new guitarist as our current guitarist is unfortunately unable to commit to gigs, due to other commitments.  (We have recently already turned down 3 gigs for this year because he is away).

We are:  me on bass, female singer, drummer and we have  just got a new keyboard player. Me and the singer live in central London, drummer lives in north London and keyboard player just off Old Street. We aren't doing it primarily to make money, but are doing paid gigs every now and then. Some social clubs, some pubs.  We are in our 40's and 50's, so I guess we aren't looking for a youngster that has aspirations, although all are welcome as long as you will commit to the gigs if you accept them. We all work full time . We like to rehearse when we can, once a week max to get things tight but mostly every other week.

We don't currently have much of a online presence, but this is our FB page with links to music etc

https://www.facebook.com/mixitup2015/

Edited by dave_bass5