Why become a member? ×

Thunderthumbs Project-Louis Johnson Tribute.

PhilAllGaps1

Join me with my 10 piece band for the Thunderthumbs Project at the Bulls Head, Barnes this Friday 28th Feb at 8.30pm.
We have vocalists Simon Foster and Jacqui Hicks out front with our special guest Hazel Fernandes, our ‘Thunder Horns’ Phil Todd on saxes, Mark White on Trumpet and Neil Sidwell on trombone and laying down the grooves in the rhythm section, Nico Sabatini on guitar, Simon Heeley on keys the powerhouse that is Geoff Dunn on Drums and I will be doing my best Louis impression.
We play the hits by The Brothers Johnson, George Benson, Quincy Jones, Michael MacDonald, Michael Jackson, some tasty album cuts by Jeffrey Osborne, George Duke, Billy Preston and a selection of great instrumentals from the Brothers Johnson back catalogue. 995300556_Thunderthumbs-PressReleasePic-2Sm.thumb.jpg.0d2d592d4d089e63373c87f99738e51e.jpg
Get your tickets here; 
https://tickets.thebullsheadbarnes.com/events/2020-02-28-thunderthumbs-bulls-head-barnes

PEM_8836-crop.jpg

• Like 1