Left leaderboard
basskit_case

Sold on eBay - Gibson EB-0
£1000
Suffolk

Straight sale available for £925 collected.  Courier will be extra £40 on top to cover insurance.

I am selling my "Year of Birth" bass that I purchased a couple of years ago.  Since owning it I have rarely played it and it has been kept in the original hardcase, this is only because I only really play Precisions and cannot used to this short scale, mainly purchased because its my YOB bass.

The EB-0 is  designed for players that want to plug in and let it rip. One big Gibson humbucking pickup in the middle position with a single tone and volume to dial in your desired sound.

This EB-0 is in stunning condition for it's age. Original parts including the stock bridge cover and thumb rest apart from the string retainer below the bridge that was added by a previous user. Some buckle rash and scratches but nothing considering the guitars vintage!

Also includes the Original pink lined Gibson hardcase.

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
topic title reinstated
  • Like 1

How much does this weigh, please, Mike?

4 hours ago, Paul S said:

How much does this weigh, please, Mike?

Hello Paul, the bass weighs in at 4.3kg on the bathroom scales.

Thanks Mike.  Heavy little thing!

Posted (edited)

You can see in the pictures what looks like a string retainer underneath the bridge, I hadnt noticed this when I first bought it.  This appears to be a common type of modification made to improve intonation.

Edited by basskit_case