Why become a member? ×

Sold on eBay - Gibson EB-0
£1000
Suffolk

basskit_case

Straight sale available for £925 collected.  Courier will be extra £40 on top to cover insurance.

I am selling my "Year of Birth" bass that I purchased a couple of years ago.  Since owning it I have rarely played it and it has been kept in the original hardcase, this is only because I only really play Precisions and cannot used to this short scale, mainly purchased because its my YOB bass.

The EB-0 is  designed for players that want to plug in and let it rip. One big Gibson humbucking pickup in the middle position with a single tone and volume to dial in your desired sound.

This EB-0 is in stunning condition for it's age. Original parts including the stock bridge cover and thumb rest apart from the string retainer below the bridge that was added by a previous user. Some buckle rash and scratches but nothing considering the guitars vintage!

Also includes the Original pink lined Gibson hardcase.

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
topic title reinstated
  • Like 1

You can see in the pictures what looks like a string retainer underneath the bridge, I hadnt noticed this when I first bought it.  This appears to be a common type of modification made to improve intonation.

Edited by basskit_case

• MB1 locked this topic