Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Future Impact synth pedal - £235 including UK delivery and M-Audio USB midi interface
£240
London

AxelF

Now sold: Panda Audio Future Impact for sale - fantastic synth pedal, recreation of the legendary Deep Impact pedal but so, so much more on top! Updated to the most recent v3 software with improved tracking and editing.

Mint condition with box and manual, velcro currently attached but original rubber feet included in the box.

Now just £235 including UK delivery, will also include an M-Audio Uno USB midi interface which is one of the recommended models, works with the Future Impact with no issues - cost £25 when bought. No trades sadly, am clearing stuff ahead of a house move.

fhuiPKg.jpg

grHqzj2.jpg

KQsfLSe.jpg

Edited by AxelF
  • Like 2

This is such a useful pedal! Amazing  fully featured synth tones,but can be used as a quality multi fx too!

The midi lead opens up,all the sonic options available. A bargain at this price 😁

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this is still here at this price! Such a useful pedal and the best bass synth on the market.

I was close to selling mine and after downloading some of quatschmachers patches,I can't be without it 😁

• Like 2