Why become a member? ×

Pickup fest, sort out continues
£400
Chichester or Worthing , West Sussex

So here are some pickups I have finally allowed myself to part with , all are used( by me, and previous owners ), mostly bought s/h on basschat over the years. 

All prices plus postage, unless collected.

Top row,  2  pairs of Lace Sensor Precision pickups, £50 per pair ONE PAIR SOLD 

middle row 

P/J set from  Japanese Bass Collection £50

early, probably 80's Bartolini Quad Jazz Bass pickup set, many wiring options, £90

Nordstrand P/J set, very little use £95

bottom row

Set of P/J pickups form a high end Ibanez bass, badged Ibanez, but look identical to Dimarzio, and are great sounding .Bridge pickup wire needs extending £65

set of 8E Bartolini active Precision pickups, with the correctly matching, but passive, bridge pickup.P link needs resoldering £75

pair early ( fixed lead ) EMG Jazz bass active pickups . I love these pickups, just have too many !      £75

image.jpeg.57830af2ebeeff556671c0719d4224d5.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Chimike
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi,

to the best of my knowledge the Nordstrands are the NPJ4 , not sure what I can add to the Lace P Pickup info. they are direct replacements

for a Fender P pickup, but use shorter mounting screws. I have a pair  in one of my Fenders , and love them.

.They are wired in series, with a green  screen wire on each half, which should be connected to earth.

mike.

Cheers just wondering if they were the gold or (silver) white Lace models. I’m struggling to see them clearly as gold or silver/white writing (dodgy eyes!) I know they colour code their pick ups in relation to output. Gold are more 50’s voiced silver/white more 70’s mid forward voicing. 

Edited by krispn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...