Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hofner Ignition Club black now £180 POSTED
£200
South Benfleet

Paul S

Selling my Hofner Ignition Club bass.  Shiny black.  I bought it 3 months ago during a small but intense bout of GAS, strung it with TI Flats, moved the strap pin, took off the pickguard.  Still got the pickguard and screws.  Weighs almost nothing.  So far as I can see not a single mark on it.  As they say - it is what it is.  Goes thud in a variety of ways, some of them quite pleasant :)  but I need to jettison some stuff.

£200 180 £160 collected from South Benfleet in Essex or £200 £180 posted to mainland UK  At this point I am not sure I want to courier it as in a rush of blood I think I chucked the box out.  I need to check in the loft to be sure but that is a scary place and I need to steel my nerve to venture up there.

IMG_20200223_150410.jpg

IMG_20200223_150420.jpg

Edited by Paul S
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just made another random purchase so, in the interests of speeding things along, I'm dropping this to £180 posted UK mainland, £160 collected.  Supermega cheap.  As new and fitted with a £40 set of flats!

3 minutes ago, Paul S said:

And don't forget there is already in existence a conduit for transportation, as long as Frank is ok with it....

Just sayin' :) 

Already thought about that. And had a stern word with myself. No spare cash, too many basses. 

• MB1 locked this topic