Why become a member? ×

DB Mic Kit ATM350 and Art Tube V3 - WITHDRAWN
£200
West Reading

bassace

I’m doing most of my work with a seven piece these days, so mics are out. I’ve used this combination very successfully. It comprises an ATM 350 mic with a purpose made clip for fixing to the bridge. And an Art Tube V3 valve preamp that not only provides phantom power but also variable gain and output, tone shaping and phase reverse. Plus a power supply unit. 

So everything ready to plug in and go. In original boxes.

34987FD3-EA0B-470B-B3D4-9AA23414505C.jpeg.e64a6a6ca0044d8fed39035a4663d910.jpegD1D33924-A15C-46BC-B604-39013FC03C9D.thumb.jpeg.3d39009adbf753975daf7c4c4d4cef74.jpeg

Edited by bassace

• 2 weeks later...

That looks nice. I haven't got any money, bah....

I simultaneously hope that you do and don't sell it :)

Joking aside, if anyone is looking for a setup for the quieter end of the gig-spectrum this looks like a great setup at a really good price.

• 1 month later...

Hi Andy, it’ll certainly work well for recording but there are other larger more expensive mics that give better results. Depends on what quality you want.

Edited by bassace
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/04/2020 at 13:15, bassace said:

Hi Andy, it’ll certainly work well for recording but there are other larger more expensive mics that give better results. Depends on what quality you want.

Don't do it down - these mics are great! I love the clip for the bridge - did you make that yourself?

9 hours ago, dodge_bass said:

Don't do it down - these mics are great! I love the clip for the bridge - did you make that yourself?

On behalf of the mic and myself thanks for the compliment! Yes, I made the bracket. If things need making I like to get into the workshop and do a bit of fettling. I devised a tailpiece jack holder that works well and a guy in US asked if I could send him one. Turns out he was Tony Bennett’s bass player and he’s now a good friend.

Here’s a pic, although I see it’s upside down.

F0BCD14B-4690-40BC-8675-0DBC46092BA7.thumb.jpeg.ce1b0e5dcced875f22d0defd6105e28c.jpeg