Why become a member? ×

Looking for a Sei bass I used to own!

sshorepunk

Hi

i had a sei bass about 10 years back and curious as to where it is now, plus I’d have it back if the opportunity ever came up

5 string white jazz, oval inlays, blue LED in edge of neck with an east preamp that I installed!

i lost my messages from when it sold and can’t remember where it went

anybody know? 

Cheers

Tony

2207714D-A6A6-4EDC-9E3C-BF610AF5060D.png

Edited by sshorepunk

They will have gone in the great message cull when we went to new software. I only realised the loss when I went to look at them to work out purchases for that year when I was doing my taxes. 

I sometimes wonder where my Sei J 5 went as well. It had a very lovely neck. 

I had a gorgeous Flamboyant headed 5-string for a while. All walnut, Bart pups and Schack eq with piezo bridge, blue side LEDs. Very distinctive mouse logo on the headstock. I sold it and really shouldn't have. Can't afford to buy it back but would love to know where it is.

Sorry for the hijack :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Went back to 2010 on the Crossfire Facebook page and he's only ever referred to as JT. Personally, I always figured it stood for To$$er but I'm judgemental!!

The Crossfire were the band he was in during his time with us. Seem to be based around Canterbury (for what any of that is worth).

• Haha 1

I think he started having a few bun fights with a couple of other Basschat members (3/4 years ago), or maybe it was a couple of bun fights with a few Basschat members?

Either way, it didn't end well and he vanished. It's a shame he didn't know what a Coda was as he still might be here.

:D

I was inspired to look for my old one and found a CAR one which was sold 2nd hand 2 years ago. There was a frisson of excitement which I totally did not expect. It was not mine but it was a really exciting few seconds.