Why become a member? ×

Behringer IEM set up - P16m IEM mixer and P2 Headphone amplifier ***SOLD***
£170
N O R W i C H

If you have been following the huge IEM thread here on BC and are using the Behringer XR mixers, then these two are essential items for your IEM needs!

The P16m is your own 16 channel mixer with EQ on every channel as well as an overall limiter to stop your ears being blown!

The P16m can save your mixer settings in 16 memory slots. Perfect for different venues or indeed different bands.

I used this mixer with a function band and adored listening to all of our mixes in glorious stereo knowing that I had complete control over what went to my ears. I preferred using the P16m over an iPad for remote control as I could reach over and grab a control knob rather than having to faff with whatever apps I currently had open on my iPad. The P16m sat perfectly in a Stagg stand!

The P2 ISN'T required to use the P16m but I kept this powered headphone amplifier as a spare in case I had any failures in my kit. Therefore it is still as new, boxed, still wrapped up and ready to go. You can use this with the P16m if you really want or pass it on to a band mate.

https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Behringer/Signal-Processors/In-Ear-Monitoring/P16-M/p/P0421#googtrans(en|en)

• 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
  • Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
  • State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
  • 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
  • Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
  • 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
  • Solo and Mute functions per channel
  • Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
  • High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
  • Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
  • Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
  • MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
  • Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
  • ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
  • Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
  • Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
  • Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
  • 3-Year Warranty Program*
  • Designed and engineered in Germany

P16-M_P0421_Right_L.png

https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Behringer/Signal-Processors/In-Ear-Monitoring/P2/p/P0CH4#googtrans(en|en)

• In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
  • Ultra-compact and lightweight design
  • High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
  • XLR and TRS input connector with locking mechanism
  • Level control with power on/off switch
  • Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
  • Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
  • Battery control with LED indicators
  • Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
  • Convenient belt-pack clip included
  • "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
  • 3-Year Warranty Program*
  • Designed and engineered in Germany

71eZe9tXUjL._AC_SX522_.jpg

The P16m definitely shows signs of use as I had penned on what each channel was across the bottom panel, but it has always been stored in a shock proof container when on the move.  PSU and ULTRANET cable Included.

Both going out together £170 all in including free tracked and insured shipping mainland England - Will ship elsewhere but will incurr additional costs obviously.. Bank Trans payment.

Edited by Dood
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic