Why become a member? ×

Hi all,

I bought this bass new last month as a replacement for my Double Bass which I had to sell due to wrist problems, however I have subsequently realised fretless bass isn't really for me. This is an awesome instrument with an ebony fingerboard and a maple neck, the body consists of an Ash top with a light and resonant Basswood body. The Aguilar 2 band EQ and Aguilar pickup also sound fantastic.

Full details of the bass specs can be found here:

The bass is strung with a nice new set of D'Addario Half Rounds which won't chew up the fingerboard and includes the Ibanez gig bag (pictured) that it came with.

The bass is not in perfect unused condition as there are some light markings left by the strings on the fingerboard; as you can see from the pictures these are very slight and the normal string wear marks found on a fretless. There is also some slight finish loss on the neck edge of the ebony - again just slight wear. Other than the aforementioned, the bass is immaculate.

I'm looking for a cash sale so no trade offers thanks. I would strongly prefer collection from the Preston Park area of Brighton, so it can be tried out and I don't have to chance sending this by courier in a lightly padded gig bag. However, I would be willing to do a meet up within a reasonable distance from Brighton. Here's my feedback thread:

Thanks.

Whole thing front.jpg

Whole thing back.jpg

Body.jpg

Back.jpg

Neck back.jpg

Case.jpg

Strings.jpg

Neck close up.jpg

Edited by MB1
Sold
  • Like 5

On 07/03/2020 at 11:35, Nielsd said:

Hi! I'm interested in Your Ibanez, but unfortunately I live in Denmark. Would You consider shipping it over here?

Regards Niels

Hi the bass has just sold on eBay but thanks for the interest.

• MB1 locked this topic