Why become a member? ×

What have I done!!!

binky_bass

56 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Well, I'm honestly surprised at how absolutely fecking good this sounds! I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am and it's glorious. When I die from spinal compression (8-10 days) have me buried with these...

20200219_171909.thumb.jpg.14cc05c6a8cf2f3c8bbf895a82d71071.jpg

How the f**k could you be surprised, it’s about as good a rig as Mesa have ever produced, and given that in real terms it’s between Mesa and Ampeg in the race in question, it was always going to be awesome. Glad you like it however.

I’m 100 miles away and haven’t heard it yet, can you turn it up above 2 so that I can check it out?

• Like 2

It is an absolutely stunning rig... can't wait to really give it a test run tomorrow at practice! 

I really don't know why I was surprised, I mean I loved the PJB cabs, they truly sound outstanding, but the combination of Mesa head and double Mesa cabs is something to behold. 

Spec-freaking-tacular.

The combination of this rig with my ACG 6er and a Helix LT makes for probably the best combination of bass/rig/effects I have ever owned, or probably ever will own. Realistically, what's better out there? (Obviously it's all very subjective!) 

😁 Well 'appy!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...