Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Big Twin II Gen 3 SOLD
£925
Hexham

walshy

Barefaced Big Twin T 

Generation 3 model and in great condition. Comes with brand new Barefaced padded cover. Sounds huge and weighs nothing. Welcome to come and try it in my home studio and collection preferred but I can ship with a man in a van courier if required. 

No Trades

Edited by walshy
  • Like 1

Every time I see a slightly vintage map of the world, wherever it is, I get the strangest sense that there is some high quality bass gear that I need to buy immediately. Walshy is clearly conducting a large scale experiment examining classical conditioning of visual media to unrelated objects of desire. And it's working :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 12

11 hours ago, Beedster said:

Every time I see a slightly vintage map of the world, wherever it is, I get the strangest sense that there is some high quality bass gear that I need to buy immediately. Walshy is clearly conducting a large scale experiment examining classical conditioning of visual media to unrelated objects of desire. And it's working :)

Ha Ha thanks dude, its like a subliminal message!!!

4 hours ago, bassbiscuits said:

I gigged one of these on the weekend, and having spent most of the day home alone playing bass very loudly thru mine I can concur that they are indeed awesome cabs. 

They are pretty damn good eh! Still for sale but won't be too sad if it stays either

I've had mine for just over 2 years and still love the way my basses sound through it. I passed the link on to a bass player friend of mine who has been looking for a used one since he heard me playing mine at one of my band rehearsals.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Beedster said:

So Walshy, as a fellow Precision (and Flea) player, how did you find this compared to the Super Twin? 

Hey man, Yeah I preferred this over the super twin. Its just more, if you know what I mean? More goodness, sounds lovely with any/all of my P basses and weighs the same as a packet of chocolate hob nobs

• Haha 1