Why become a member? ×

Hello From Belgium

chris7273

Hey

I am Christophe from Belgium. I play Bass and I am a beginner. I started in 2018 when I was 45.

I have two basses :

- a Squier Vintage Modiifed PJ that I upgraded a lot with black hipshot hardware and EMG Geezer Butler pickups, with flat wounds.

- a G&L L-2000 Tribute that I traded for my Ibanez SR500 (my first bass) because I didn't like its thin neck

my amp is a Mesa Boogie Walkabout 12  

I play in a cover band (90's rock) with friends and we try to get better together 🙂

Thank you for this nice forum

Let's rock

Edited by chris7273
  • Like 1

Welcome.

I started in 2018 as well, though I'm a few years older than you, and I'm definitely still a beginner as I don't play enough with a band.

Where in Belgium are you? I spent a while in Leuven as part of my PhD, and have friends round that way. Still one of my favourite countries,  and not just because of the beers.

Hi Richard

I live in the French speaking part of Belgium but  not far away from Leuven. A really nice city where we go often for shopping or to the theater. I speak French and Flemish, it helps in Belgium 😉 the most complicated country regarding its size...  hopefully we don't have to translate music 🙂

• Like 2