Why become a member? ×

Lee Sklar rig for sale... shipping not included.

wateroftyne

Reminds me of the first major band i was in

The Leader says we are pooling some gigs to get an old Ambulance with aircraft seats fitted so we can all travel together. Its what you did in the 70's 😁

Within a couple of months he bought a new PA and ripped the seats out to make room for it and the stage risers and lights etc.

5 hours ago, deepbass5 said:

Reminds me of the first major band i was in

The Leader says we are pooling some gigs to get an old Ambulance with aircraft seats fitted so we can all travel together. Its what you did in the 70's 😁

Within a couple of months he bought a new PA and ripped the seats out to make room for it and the stage risers and lights etc.

We did that.  Ex local health authority Transit ambulance with twin wheel rear axle and a 3 litre V6 motor - you could almost see the fuel gauge going down! Every time we broke down whilst waiting for the AA to arrive we used to open a book taking bets on what it was this time. Finally died on the M18 and we reverted to using our own cars to get to gigs.

• 2 weeks later...

"I had a transposition pedal hooked up for the bass synth that I could literally hit my low E string and drop it almost three octaves. We were getting down in the area of 6Hz at probably about 130dB. The first time we actually tested it we all threw up and cracked a wall in the warehouse. It was fantastic."

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
On 03/03/2020 at 18:01, lemmywinks said:

"I had a transposition pedal hooked up for the bass synth that I could literally hit my low E string and drop it almost three octaves. We were getting down in the area of 6Hz at probably about 130dB. The first time we actually tested it we all threw up and cracked a wall in the warehouse. It was fantastic."

possibly the best thing I've read on basschat 

• Like 1