Why become a member? ×

Precision bass body with MM pickup

Dov65

The Warmoth page is always good fun for a play with the configurator...then there are lots of luthiers who could help. I presume you have a neck, as long as it's a standard heel then the Warmoth option is a goer, if not the a luthier will make the body to fit...

If you are thinking luthier, Jon Shuker is my favourite, but there are lots and lots of others, too.

• Like 2

Cheers gents 👍 i've got a jazz bass up for sale which i'll withdraw and part out, i'll keep the neck tho it'll do for this project. Quite fancy a p/j configuration aswell as i've a dimarzio set in cupboard. Contacted a few online companys but not heard back...early days yet...anyway cheers again

8 hours ago, fleabag said:

Blimey, you'd think there were no excellent bass builders on here for the asking  O.o

Been quizzing a top bloke/builder on here about this wee project, explained how to mod for a string through. Picked up a cracking P bass body yesterday so it just needs routing out for a MM pup. I've got a contact back in the Kingdom who hopefully would do it just the matter trying to get hold o him. Working away don't help either not got much time come a long weekend.

Screenshot_20200213-102724_eBay.jpg

• Like 1