Why become a member? ×

Never judge a book by its cover!!

kevin_lindsay

8 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

...plus, men are such bastards already, that they really shouldn't be allowed to be singers.

In fact I don’t know why all men aren’t rounded up and put on an island where we are simply required to produce a gallon or two of sperm a month in exchange for food, let’s face it, were fück all good for anything else.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

In fact I don’t know why all men aren’t rounded up and put on an island where we are simply required to produce a gallon or two of sperm a month in exchange for food, let’s face it, were fück all good for anything else.

Having given that a little more thought (as I was fettling the pickup height on a false jazz bass), I reckon beta males such as ourselves, David Byrne out of Talking Heads, etc -- are alright... it's the alphas that shouldn't be allowed to be singers.

👍

• Like 2

Thought it was okay - great voice although can't be doing with all that waving the arms around stuff.... Still, better than the George Michael attempt, IMHO opinion of course.

As Chris says above, the definitive version of this song is the Bonnie Raitt one, featuring Bruce Hornsby on piano. Apparently she recorded it in one take, saying she couldn't capture the emotion again.