Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* Gallien Krueger MB800 Fusion plus GK Case & Leads
£750
Barnet

PsyBean

For sale is a Gallien Krueger MB800 Fusion Head with genuine GK case, foot switch+lead, 2x speaker leads, mains cable and rack mount kit.

Stunning head, hugely versatile and very powerful delivering 500W into 8 ohms, 800W into 4 ohms. In excellent condition with original box and packaging. One minor mark on top of the case (see photo). I purchased this new a couple of years ago to drive 2x Vanderkley 210MNT cabs (which I am also selling elsewhere and will easily handle the 800W of this amp - see pic but not included in this price) and have gigged with it probably 3 or 4 times max. It has just proved overkill for my needs and I have only ever run it at a fraction of it's capability. I ended up using a small combo and this just came out for special occasions!

I have the original foot switch, lead and mains lead and will throw in 2x speaker cables. I also bought the rack mount kit, I think I tried it in a rack once and changed my mind!

Looks stunning at a gig - multi colour controls with switchable A/B gain, variable contour frequency and selectable presence and deep controls.

Check out all the specs at GK's website - https://www.gallien-krueger.com/mb-fusion-800-specs

Currently £969 at Gear4Music - https://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Gallien-Krueger-MB-Fusion-800-Bass-Amp-Head/27SP?origin=product-ads&campaign=PLA+Shop+-+GENERIC&adgroup=GENERIC&medium=vertical_search&network=google&merchant_id=1279443&product_id=103417d1&product_country=GB&product_partition_id=753065957886&gclid=CjwKCAiAvonyBRB7EiwAadauqX1-Y0QfejfrfZrmycvCW_qAby8Qvdt3FRHkb9roFNPOzvPwLnVDzBoCjy0QAvD_BwE

You are very welcome to come and try. Ideally collection please from Barnet (North London/Herts borders) but happy to discuss courier at additional cost.

Check out a demo at - 

ZKsDgVd8Smao775b5la4XA.jpg

vUjQR9y+SnSGqiq3jTZjrA.jpg

B4DWW5YFQxuqkt9KZCZvhQ.jpg

ShOAUYGvTnWwYPJ1UdV77Q.jpg

fL0Is7RzQoeTyWIOhRZOmw.jpg

UP0eGZsEQKuN0H82FgHggA.jpg

lX5%pPK6RLCyPJnEILRJFQ.jpg

F8bRa%jRQC67rgECodo1WA.jpg

DN4CvyjZQdueCmcmpLjGeg.jpg

CNwj0PRxTsaGw9MFFLHa3w.jpg

IxN1QtayQ%uhopkgNorn1g.jpg

OkiEYS4qRCiHWUM0xgLofw.jpg

MV8yef2gTamVM0FmktTQLQ.jpg

Edited by PsyBean
Withdrawn from sale
  • Like 1

Hi, yes still for sale.

You are very welcome to come and try it out. I’m not around until Monday evening though and then available on and off throughout the week, days and eves. Or next weekend. When is convenient for you?

Regards

David