Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM Evo 11 900w Bundle - offers
£350
Southbourne

Petey

I bought this amp some years ago as a back-up to my main amp. Although I gigged it a few times,  whilst my main amp was in for a service, it has only seen a maximum of 4 gigs. It then became amp 3,4,5 and so on. In the meantime I spent some money on it purchasing (well over £100.00 and your gain as the amp has hardly been used since) - all direct from Ashdown

8 new feet (4 for the side and 4 for the bottom)

a new leather handle

padded cover 

x2 pedals  - change between the various options A - EQ on/off, pre set signature Ashdown sound & B Valve Drive and Sub Octave

The amp has lots of features and packs a punch - at the time it was Ashdown's flagship amp. Whoever gets this amp will get a well cared for and up-together amp. If you're not used to this amount of power and quality of tone, this amp will elevate your sound within the band and give your tone authority. This is the twin amp (2x 575w) model - I always admired  these amps and identified it as the 4 fan version (if you look at the others in that range they have 1 or 2 fans and NOT 4 as the more powerful amp has).

Please note current PAT test sticker ( I have ALL my gigging equipment PAT tested yearly as I play so many venues that first ask for Public Liability Insurance and PAT test docs). If you require tech specs then there are lots on line, or more detailed photos, please PM me and I'll ping them over. I put reflective stickers on the two foot pedals so I knew what was what  on stage - they can easily be removed - but this highlights the availability of choice of the  EQ section, the Ashdown Pre-set tone option, Valve Drive and Sub Octave to you mid performance.

Located just east of Portsmouth on the South Coast (West Sussex) . A cash deal would be my preference but I could be up for trades, depends on what you have to offer - collection only.

Image (1).jpeg

Image (4).jpeg

Image (5).jpeg

Image (6).jpeg

Image (8).jpeg

Image (7).jpeg

Edited by Petey
update info

• 4 weeks later...

31/3/20 = Will accept £300.00 + delivery (or you can come and collect/try it out and have a walk around the beautiful downs/foreshore for your daily exercise)

I'm also open to trades - amp/bass/pedals etc - cash either way

Edited by Petey
update info

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...