Mike Lull

DINGWALL

Trace value 1860 £  + shipping 

https://www.zikinf.com/annonces/annonce-1795135

ech-v-xotic-2893693@2x.jpg?1581536425&ke

Edited by Ariston
  • Like 7

Wow - this looks amazing!

I'm using an Xotic XJPro1 5 string these days and it's absolutely superb.. It plays, great, looks great and sounds even better. 

I bought it on kind of on a whim, having always liked the look of them, but I was taking a chance as I'd never heard or played one. Lucky for me, it turns out to have been a smart move because its such a great bass - I can't believe how much positive feedback I've had on it from other musicians.. 

Anyway, I'm rambling on now but just to say that, given mine is at the budget end of the Xotic range, I can only imagine how seriously good this one must be! 

GLWTS 😊

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ariston said:

as i see on goodies and on Bass direct and papers, in USA.

but you already ask me that.. and we agree that is surely made in Japan. Is that enough for you?

We did not agree. I was searching to find out where is the bass build because you said is build in USA and I found out on one web site is made in Japan. I still don't know where is build thats way I asked because we discussed a few days ago in private.

Probably a better answer from you would be if you will just write where this bass is build. For this you have to do some research because is your bass for sale. 

I have a Xotic XJ 5 string Lightweight bought from Bass Direct. I believe they are actually built in Japan and then finished off in the US.  Overall I’m pleased with the sound and ease of playing however at an average of 8.6lbs it doesn’t feel any lighter than my Xotic XP5.  Your bass is very nice if I didn’t already have a lightweight I would make you an offer as I was after a gold one.  Good luck with the sale.

• Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic