Why become a member? ×

Sold - 1982 Fender Precision
£1400
Brussels

claude

Hello ,

I'm selling my beautyfool  FENDER SPECIAL PRECISION FROM 1982 in TOP CONDITION ...

The first active bass from Fender . ALL ORIGINAL  .......ONLY 3,9 KG on m’y badscale 

Côme with a case FENDER ....

Nothing to say more …..look the pictures …..

rgds

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
topic title reinstated
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, KUSKU said:

I don't think it's his weight 3.9 kg. usually 4.7 and passing 5 kg. If it were true, it would be a rare and very rare thing.

Beautiful Fender

Yes I’ve had three of these all weighed over 5kgs but were superb instruments. If it were 3.9kgs I’d be all over it! Lawrence is indeed a lucky fellow! 

Edited by ash

41 minutes ago, KUSKU said:

I don't think it's his weight 3.9 kg. usually 4.7 and passing 5 kg. If it were true, it would be a rare and very rare thing.

Beautiful Fender

Yes it is is wheight  only 3,9 kg  ....not 5 or what ever ! 

before doubting , you need to learn about my credibility.

.....there are always people who think that they know everything 😊😊😊😊😊 you can see my bad scale ? If yes you are a extra terrest. 
Kind regards 

Claude

Edited by claude

That scale doesn't work well, I think. Try a digital one and if you can include a photo with the best bass. It's a very important thing about the high weight and I've had 4 Fender Precisions of these and they're all very heavy I assure you. Even though it's heavy, it looks fantastic. My congratulations to the new owner.

Nobody is doubting you are a decent guy, they are doubting that your scales are working correctly. Those of us that own P Bass Specials (user name hint) will testify that they are incredible but bloody heavy basses.  I had to buy a comfort strap because the old one made my shoulder and back sore. 

GLWTS, she's a beauty. 

8 minutes ago, pbasspecial said:

Nobody is doubting you are a decent guy, they are doubting that your scales are working correctly. Those of us that own P Bass Specials (user name hint) will testify that they are incredible but bloody heavy basses.  I had to buy a comfort strap because the old one made my shoulder and back sore. 

GLWTS, she's a beauty. 

I agree with what the partner says.

• MB1 locked this topic