Why become a member? ×

(Withdrawn) Zoom B1X-4
£60
East London

Al Krow

This is an incredible value multi-fx that doubles-up as a useful well-lit tuner and headphone amp. Mine's been well looked after (I've owned from new) and is in very good condition.

I'm not particularly making use of the expression pedal and could happily make do with the smaller form factor of the Zoom B1-4.

So happy to do either an outright sale, or if a B1-4 owner fancies a trade-up to try out the expression pedal (and covers the postage to reflect the £10 or so difference in price between the two models), then please PM me.

Zoom B1X-4.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
Withdrawn (for a little while anyway)...

I have just purchased one of these for this exact purpose. (sorry) I was immediately impressed with the sound quality and ease of use. I replaced my current headphone amp as I wanted the built in drum machine which is great. I had a quick go with some of the effects and these are also are good. Recommended. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugsonic said:

I have just purchased one of these for this exact purpose. (sorry) I was immediately impressed with the sound quality and ease of use. I replaced my current headphone amp as I wanted the built in drum machine which is great. I had a quick go with some of the effects and these are also are good. Recommended. 

Thanks for that - must admit that I've not really got into the drum machine capability yet so that's yet another thing to explore! Probably because with my former B3N the drums were not so immediately accessible - in the same way that the B1X-4 / B1-4 model also gives 'global' access to volume and 3 band EQ (the 4 knobs below the screen), which are both nice little touches that Zoom have added on this model, no doubt following feedback from Zoom multi-fx owners! :)

Edited by Al Krow

Worth mentioning that the B1X-4 has another 6 pedal effects included (n/a to the B1-4 or other Zoom pedals) which enable use of pedal as a wah, volume pedal and pitch shifter (which I had somehow missed, but sounds like fun!).

Hmmm, starting to think might be worth not trading this down for a B1-4 after all, I think there could be a fair bit more fun to be had with this one  - lol!

Edited by Al Krow

Due to imminent danger of getting my head blown off (together with finding a pedal board that's going to be just the right size for the Zoom B1X-4 and the fact that I'm very curious about the ability to pitch shift using the expression pedal), I felt it would be safer, purely in life expectancy terms, to gracefully withdraw in recognition of Mr S-Black's ability to see through his deadly intent, evidenced by his FIVE Zoom multi's adorning his mantle piece befitting of the big game hunter that he is.

• MB1 locked this topic