Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Hohner Professional B bass IV - now £150
£200
Nr Mere, Wiltshire

BreadBin

Purchased from @AndyTravis of this parish, I'm only selling to fund repairs to my car so not looking to trade. It's in great condition with just a tiny mark on the neck and a small crack near one of the tuners - I've wicked some Cyanoacrylate into this and it seems to be completely stable.

The Hohner Professional range are quality instruments featuring neck through construction, decent hardware and a Steinberger bridge with a drop tuner on the E string on this model. You can still get the bridge from Hohner direct - for €153!

Price includes a gigbag, it has recent D'addario nickel strings and I can ship if required. Collection is obviously fine, or I can deliver personally if you are a reasonable distance away. I have loads more photos I can email if required.

Edited by BreadBin
  • Like 3

Great bass - I've had 5! That is, three sixers , one five and a four string.  Quality construction and great sound. As a general point for discussion, and purely IMHO and IME the fiver is the least atractive in terms of build quality and design, but the 4s and 6s punch way above their weight.  I knocked my 4 back to fretless , which was a tad risky given that it's a neck thru.  But it seemed to work.  Sold it to Bryan Adam's manager!  GLWTS.

Edited by lownote12
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic