Why become a member? ×

SOLD Gallien-Kreuger NEO 212 II 8 ohm
£400
Spalding, South Lincolnshire

moley6knipe

GK Neo 212 8 Ohm.  £400 (no trades)

GK 212 8 ohm in great condition. A few scuffs on corner protectors, on the base of the cab and on the grill but there's no rips on the tolex, no bashed edges etc. Speakers are sound - travel is normal, response is normal, no grinding / scratching when moving the cones. Tweeter functions as expected. If you have a GK RB series head and a 4-pole Speakon, you can bi-amp the woofers and tweeters. Of course, it will happily run full-range with any amp including GK. Comes with Roqsolid cover (basic unpadded version) but NO speaker cable. Reasonably easy one-person lift, though if you're heading up 3 flights of stairs with it then grab a chum. Will take those push in / pull out castors.

AFAIK I'm second owner from new. Previous owner stored it indoors covered, I've stored it in insulated garage, dry, dust free. I haven't used it since I got my Barefaced.... So, it's just taking up space and it's a lovely cab that should get some use.

Collection preferred, or will drive up to 45 minutes from PE11 postcode to deliver / meet. Happy to discuss sending by courier too at buyer's expense. Also selling other basses, cabs and pedals at present in case anything else takes your fancy.  Specs below from GK manual for the speaker.

• 50 lb / 23 kg
  • 8 ohms
  • 600w RMS / 1200w peak
  • Sens 101dB
  • Max SPL 129dB
  • 590mm wide
  • 620mm tall
  • 415mm deep

IMG_4533.JPG

IMG_4534.JPG

IMG_4535.JPG

IMG_4536.JPG