Why become a member? ×

GAS - finally a cure!!!

TheGreek

Yes folks...I have found a cure....

I live in a one bedroom flat with, some would say, too much gear. I think that I've found a cure for GAS.

I've run out of room to store it all...

I brought home a bass, an acoustic guitar and the guitar amp which I have for sale here from work - it's all in the way.

I think I need somewhere bigger to live..:facepalm::facepalm:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Yes folks...I have found a cure....

I live in a one bedroom flat with, some would say, too much gear. I think that I've found a cure for GAS.

I've run out of room to store it all...

I brought home a bass, an acoustic guitar and the guitar amp which I have for sale here from work - it's all in the way.

I think I need somewhere bigger to live..:facepalm::facepalm:

I believed that for a short while, once the studio was packed full I found the infamous "under the bed" storage area, that's where the Gretsch now resides, imaging my surprise last week when I went to the back of the wardrobe to dig out an old shirt I wanted and I find my old Kawai K4 keyboard leaning against the back of the wardrobe!

Edited by Roger2611
wine!

Since I discovered my gear storage is damp I have had to move everything into my accommodation. 

I am not complaining, if the family member hadn't taken me in I'd be on the streets, however I live in one room with all my gear. And three dogs. 

Hasn't cured my gas at all. 

• Haha 1