Why become a member? Ɨ

Line 6 G75

Mike Bungo

Flawless for me. Highly reccomend the G75. Two points, the belt clip is rubbish, I had to fight mine to get it off after it got itself in a pickle one day. Now I just put it in my pocket, and secondly, just make sure you scan before every gig to find the best channel.Ā 

• Thanks 1

Absolutely love mine.Ā 

Flawless as above. Not one note dropped in 6 months.

It is VITAL though to scan and adjust the receiver likewise at every change of venue. It's the people who dont do this who moan that it's not great.

I got a Levi's pouch from gak or gear 4 music for about Ā£15. Fixes to strap. Just slide receiver in and out as needed.

Highly recommended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, la bam said:

Absolutely love mine.Ā 

Flawless as above. Not one note dropped in 6 months.

It is VITAL though to scan and adjust the receiver likewise at every change of venue. It's the people who dont do this who moan that it's not great.

I got a Levi's pouch from gak or gear 4 music for about Ā£15. Fixes to strap. Just slide receiver in and out as needed.

Highly recommended.

Exactly the same as my experience. You MUST re scan each time you use it. I also got the Levis pouch. Mine had an issue and Andertons sorted it for me, took a while but ever since that I've not used it! So have had a brand new one all in packaging just sat under the spare bed for months now and it won't get used at my gig next Saturday. Wondering whether it will be used much at all by me...Ā 

Oh, when testing I got about 50ft up my garden... With the amp and receiver up against the window. It kept signal as I left the room, went down the stairs which lead to the front of the house then down the hall through the kitchen and out the back door. My house has incredibly thick and solid walls so was quite impressed it held.Ā 

• Thanks 1

Love mine. DI out 2 separate jack outputs so can use as a splitter when using two amps.Ā 

Scan function is excellent. Had to use mine yesterday as the drummer used a wireless he'd never used before (for his in ears) and at a particular spot it bumped my signal out.Ā 

But a very simple fix.Ā 

• Thanks 1