Jonotron

SWR Goliath III PRICE DROP NOW £200!
£250
East Kilbride near Glasgow

Selling this monster bass cabinet as I don’t really have space to accommodate it any more. Huge 700w power handling, thunderous lows and crystal clear top end, this was the cab of choice for many top players before fender bought over and shut down SWR ☹️. It’s been gigged regularly and is cosmetically a bit tatty (the carpet covering at the back is a bit worse for wear)The slot-in casters were ditched a long time ago.  However it’s in perfect working order otherwise. Collection or can arrange to get it to you in Central belt Scotland.

8BED704D-A707-416F-B9DA-3C9EF7CFFAFD.jpeg

C1279050-1733-4FA0-8742-8DFD90E98004.jpeg

82169C86-AC5E-4797-AEF2-EDB427489A52.jpeg

Edited by Jonotron
Price drop
  • Like 4

One of my favourite sounding cabs, love these! Have a bump.

GLWTS

• Thanks 1

I have one of these and these are awesome cabs, love mine, beautiful toneage out of them!! Really good price too this, Bargin!!

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

If you can collect it, this is the best £200 you'll ever spend!

• Thanks 1

I’ll happily rig it up in the front garden on a rain free day for any potential buyer to demo! The neighbours will love it 😁

On 10/05/2020 at 12:41, Bassbandit said:

I,ll take if you reconsider shipping.  Many thanks

Thanks for the interest Bassbandit! The G3 is very heavy, I’ll look into it but I suspect the shipping will be astronomical! I’ll message you over..

• Like 1

I cannot, I repeat, cannot believe this is still hanging around at two hundred quid.

Have a bump 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, andytoad said:

I cannot, I repeat, cannot believe this is still hanging around at two hundred quid.

Have a bump 

My wife can’t believe it either, I’m fearing for its safety!

• Haha 1

On 16/06/2020 at 20:47, Jonotron said:

My wife can’t believe it either, I’m fearing for its safety!

Clearly I need to drive from S.Kent to Glasgow to get this problem sorted! Would Boris allow a 924 mile round trip?

16 hours ago, andytoad said:

Clearly I need to drive from S.Kent to Glasgow to get this problem sorted! Would Boris allow a 924 mile round trip?

I’m sure he would, I’ll sellotape an eye test chart to the grille!

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Baloney Balderdash
      So I just made a sort of "4x 10" + high frequency tweeter horn" faux cab sim (not completely accurate, really just set to my personal liking, but perhaps not all that different from a 4x 10" cab with its high frequency tweeter attenuated some) on my Zoom MS-70CDR by stacking 5 of the 2 band parametric bass equalizers, "BassParaEQ", and thought I'd share it in case someone else could have use of this experiment of mine.
      Of course this could be made with any 10 band parametric equalizer, and one could eventual skip the boost of the 400Hz and 800Hz bands, if they only got 8 bands available, eventual the 50Hz and 120Hz bands as well, in case they only got 6 bands at their disposal, also technically one might be able to get away with skipping the 20kHz band too, as the signal from a bass won't produce much frequency content above 10kHz anyway, and finally one might want to set the 400Hz and 800Hz bands differently, slightly boosting or cutting them according to the preferred character of the simulated cab.

So here's how I have the EQ's set, listed in the order of the signal flow:
      Freq:  50Hz          Q: 1          Boost/Cut: +  1dB       
      Freq: 120Hz         Q: 1          Boost/Cut: +  2dB    
      Freq: 400Hz         Q: 4          Boost/Cut: +  2dB     
      Freq: 800Hz         Q: 2          Boost/Cut: +  2dB     
      Freq: 1.6kHz         Q: 2          Boost/Cut: -  1dB     
      Freq:   2kHz          Q: 4          Boost/Cut: +  1dB     
      Freq: 4.5kHz         Q: 4          Boost/Cut: -  1dB     
      Freq: 6.3kHz         Q: 4          Boost/Cut: -  1dB     
      Freq: 10kHz          Q: 1          Boost/Cut: - 20dB      
      Freq: 20kHz          Q: 1          Boost/Cut: - 20dB     

• By onehappybunny
      FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE THEY HEAD TO MY LOFT
      NOW ONLY £400 FOR THE PAIR, INCLUDING COVERS AND CABLES. RIDICULOUS VALUE FOR THESE QUALITY CABS.
      Asking only £550 £400 for the pair, or £275 £200 each (plus postage, collection from near Guildford, or could deliver if close-ish).
      Owned from new. Outstanding condition as they've been relatively unused other than a few practices and then kept in my house.
      Price includes:
      2 x TKS S112 Cabs (specs below) 2 x TKS padded covers 2 x high-quality speakon connecting cables. Amp not included in price (sold separately).
      Lightweight (10kg each!), well built cabs with an articulate, rich and powerful sound. When powered by my GK MB800 amp they more than held their own in loud rehearsals (drummer not very subtle!), with loads of headroom to spare.
      Thanks
      Stu
      Impedance: 8 Ω Power handling (high average power test signal): 250 W RMS Recommended amplifier power: 150-300 W RMS @ 8 Ω Sensitivity[average]: 99 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[100Hz]: 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[max]: 103 dB SPL @ 1,5 kHz, 1W/1m Frequency response (-10db): 46 Hz - 4,8 kHz Displacement: 258 cm³ Measurements (WxHxD): 52x38x33 cm Weight: 10 kg

• By Baloney Balderdash
      Is a cheap, lightweight, minimum 200W, powered, full range, flat response cab, with a flat response at max. 50Hz, and ideally with some kind of control over the high frequency tweeter as well, too much to ask for?
      I would think yes, by far most likely, but I am open for suggestions of something that at least somewhat approximates that.
    • By edirelandbass
      Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 
      Bergantino CN112 CaB
       Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600
      Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
      Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
      Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.