Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* Musicman Stingray 5 *Now £1100*
£1250
Barnet

PsyBean

For Sale, 2008 Musicman Stingray 5 H in Honeyburst.

Great condition fitted with Elixir nickel strings and comes in Musicman hard case including wipes, case key, branded cleaning cloth and branded strap. I have owned this from new and used regularly but have taken great care of it. Case is in excellent condition and is hardly used as bass lived and was transported in top quality Mono M80 case. Weight of bass is 4.9kg/10.8lbs. In case you need the specs:

• Finish: Honey Burst, with white pickguard and chrome hardware.
  • Body: Select ash.
  • Neck: High grade maple. Quartersawn for maximum stability. Back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man instruments are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
  • Scale: 34" (Standard long scale).
  • Fretboard: High grade maple.
  • Frets: 22, high profile, narrow width.
  • Nut: 44,5 mm.
  • Headstock: Natural.
  • Tuners: Schaller BM, placed in the 4+1 design.
  • Bridge: Original Music Man USA. Chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate.
  • Pickups: 1x Original Music Man USA humbucker, with white cover. With alnico pole pieces and additional phantom coil to cancel hum in all 3 positions (serial, parallel and single coil). A classic among the bass pickups, famous for its relentless punch and rocking character.
  • Electronics: 1x volume, 1x treble, 1x mids, 1x bass, 3-way switch.
  • Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
  • The bass comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA hardshell case and factory accessories.

I am selling as I have just bought another Musicman 5 string and I only have room for so much. It has that wonderful Stingray growl with the added bonus of a super-tight low B.

I have inspected the bass very carefully and think it has 3 very minor marks, which I have photographed but are very hard to see. One mark is next to the lower heel, below the pick plate, one mark is inside the lower heel recess and one mark is on the upper heel just behind the strap button. I have marked these, any other apparent marks in the photos are dust/light reflections.

You are very welcome to come and inspect and try. I would prefer not to courier but happy to discuss costs if you know a safe way of doing this.

Thank you for looking, let me know if you need any further photos or info.

IMG_2095.jpeg

IMG_2096.jpeg

IMG_2097.jpeg

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2108.jpeg

IMG_2109.jpeg

IMG_2110.jpeg

IMG_2099.jpeg

IMG_2100.jpeg

IMG_2101.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

IMG_2103.jpeg