Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Sandberg California VM2 Creme Highgloss Bass
£1000
Munich/Germany

DanTM

The Sandberg California VM2 4-String RW Crème High Gloss is a 4-string bass guitar from German guitar manufacturer Sandberg. The bass features two Sandberg Power Humbucker pickups that deliver a full, powerful sound. The pickups are complimented with the Sandberg 2-band EQ preamp, with active/passive switching. The Canadian hardrock maple neck is joined to the body with a 6-bolt connection and has a rosewood fingerboard. This VM2 also features black Sandberg hardware, high gloss finish and 34” scale length. The bass has a Crème finish. The body is made from alder.

I bought this new in 2017 for 1.500 EUR and switched the chrome hardware to black hardware. Weight is around 4,3 Kg according to our baby scale.

This bass is in very good condition since it has been treated very well from the first second I owned it. It has never seen a concert stage and was only played in my living room as wel as the band room.

It is set up for D Standard tuning.

I will add a Sandberg basic gigbag as well as an extra pickguard in black (original Sandberg pickguard)

I put it up for sale for 980 GBP/ inlcuding ...

... shipping to anywhere within the European Union
... standard Sandberg Gigbag
... extra black pickguard

I am not interested in a trade !

You can play and pick it up in Munich/Germany and pay in cash if you want to. You can also pay by bank transfer (You cover the transfer costs) or by PayPal (Family & Friends only)

If you want to I can make more pictures.

Sandberg Back Big.JPG

Sandberg Back Small.JPG

Sandberg Front Big.JPG

Sandberg Front Klein.JPG

Sandberg Headstock Back.JPG

Sandberg Headstock Front.JPG

sandberg-gigbag-sandberg-basic.jpg

Edited by DanTM
SOLD