Why become a member? ×

Traded Fender American Elite Precision 2017
£1200
Darlington

karlfer

I'm looking to trade rather than sell.

As it says, 2017 Elite Precision in Ocean  Turquoise 9lb 4oz, immaculate as far as I can see. Like a few other folks I see the Ultra as a slight regression from these basses, but I want a simple passive Precision, with potential new gig on the horizon. Edit new band achieved.

Happy to meet up within about 100 miles of Darlington.

PREFERRED TRADES (remember, the last shop selling price of these before being discontinued was £2049).

1. Fender American Professional Precision (plus £200 to me) not the Vintage Olive colour though I'm afraid.

2. Fender Nate Mendel (plus £400 to me)

I think those offers are reasonably generous, but fair to seller as well.

Feedback linked below,

thanks for looking.

DSCF3574 (3).JPG

DSCF3575 (3).JPG

DSCF3577 (3).JPG

DSCF3578 (2).JPG

DSCF3579 (2).JPG

DSCF3580 (2).JPG

DSCF3581 (2).JPG

DSCF3582 (2).JPG

DSCF3583 (2).JPG

DSCF3584 (3).JPG

DSCF3585 (2).JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 4

Yes, however as I have said to others from Europe there are conditions (which usually means I never hear from them again). 4  Europeans before you on this particular bass.

Sadly most people can't be bothered making any effort.

1. Payment to be made in GBP, by bank transfer. I acknowledge receipt when it clears in my bank (that CAN be up to 3 days).

2. Buyer to organise & pay for their own insured courier . In the unlikely event there is a problem it is difficult for me to sort outside of the UK.

People who have happily bought from outside England include TorVic, Electriccheese, Aero71, Dad3353, LennyP.

My 7 pages of feedback from nearly 11 years on here, is linked below.

Edited by karlfer

Bought once, buyer decided to change mind the day before meet.

15 unsuitable trades offered.

7 people asking about courier, all who vanished into the shadows when finding out they would need to put a bit of effort in (or perhaps they just wanted the bass for 500 Euros hand delivered to the Alps by Daniel Craig in a white tux).

Getting to the stage where I really can't be arsed any longer.

• MB1 locked this topic