Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Ashdown ABM 1510HX 4ohm Cab UK MADE **SOLD**
£100
Bolton

Pow_22

Had a bit of a reality check at last nights rehearsal in that as much as I try and move with the times I really love the sound and tone of big, ugly, heavy old peavey gear.  My back hates me but we are lucky to have our own rehearsal space where we can leave gear……

As such I’m tentatively offering here my Ashdown ABM 1510HX bass cab.  It’s a 400w, 4ohm cab consisting of a 1x15, 1x10 and a switchable horn.  No scuffs or rips but could maybe do with a bad of new Velcro behind the grill and it does sometimes slip down a little. 

Its got nice rubber casters on the bottom for ease of movement.  A front shelf type port, black cloth grill with white piping and a single wing Ashdown logo in the top left corner. 

Very difficult cab to get much info on.  I believe these were early Ashdown cabs made in UK so good quality as expected from Ashdown.  Dimensions ive found are: Weight 35kg, Height 72cm, Depth 42cm and width 61cm.

Price wise, again its difficult to gain – there’s an unspeakered one on ebay at the moment for £40.  I was hoping for about £100 collected from sunny Bolton.  Cab can be tested with your head/bass or mine. 

Always sounded great with whatever ive put through it including my most recent impulse purchase – an Ashdown 330 spyder head which ill probably also list shortly. 

When will I learn to stop buying new things when I really like my old things?!?

Edited by Pow_22

When I emailed Ashdown about mine they told me I had the only one. So either they were misinformed or it's rarer than you think.

Actually no mine was the prototype so that's that. Carry on everyone... 😁

Edited by Jack