Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBNE2 (WH)

Gat0017

Hello guys, me and my father are currently on a search for Yamaha BBNE2 white. We are already trying for months. As we live in Czechia our sources are kinda limited. We don't want to get one from USA cause we would have to pay 30% VAT+duty. We even tried getting it from Japan online store KUROSAWA and they told us to wait until the end of February but I asked now anyway and they responded with the bass delivery being postponed to May. So that gave me an idea to ask you guys here. If you know anyone who posses this bass, or know some of your local or online shop/second-hand shop where this bass is available and on stock for a reasonable price, just please give us a hint. We are willing to come for it across the europe. Thank you all very much for your help.

Jirka

Edited by Gat0017

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys for my late response. Thank you all for information provided. Anyway we got a deal from our local shop which was even better price than on the bassdirect, but we also decided to wait until some second hand appears.

• 3 months later...

Hi there. I think you are much better to get a second hand NE2. I spoke to a bass shop in London and he agreed with me that these basses are overpriced from Yamaha. Sometimes here in the UK, they are over £3000 which I think is ridiculous.

Sometimes these basses will go for around £1650 and I even alomost bought one for £1100!

Anyway, good luck in you search.

mike