Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Super Twin SOLD
£670
Wirral

DannyBrerro

This is a great cab that if you're reading this you will most likely already know about but here's quick tech specs from Barefaced:

Dimensions

29" high x 19" wide x 13.4" deep
74cm x 48cm x 34cm

Weight

18 kg / 40 lbs (steel grill)

PISTONIC Sensitivity
100dB - as loud as a great 4x10"
USABLE Frequency RANGE

37Hz - 4kHz

Recommended Amp Power
100-1200W RMS
Max CONTINUOUS BROADBAND & LF SPL

133dB - similar to what a high quality 4x12" or 8x10" cab can manage before the lows fail to keep up with the mids 

Nominal Impedance

4 ohms

The cab is in 9/10 condition it has had some dings that I have covered with the repair kit, included in the sale, which is basically just a little pot of the paint the cab is covered with that you can apply with a cotton bud.

The cover is the roqsolid one that comes from Barefaced and does show signs of use but isn't splitting anywhere and will still protect the cab going forward for a long time.

Reason for sale is that I'm going straight into the desk more often than not these days and even on the gigs where I don't I never need as much volume as this can put out plus space is at a bit of a premium in my house so I've gone for something smaller now (BF Two10).

Not looking for any thing else trades wise unless you have one of the newest Ashdown RM-500's.

Won't be able to post this but I will be willing to drive out an hour or so from CH44 postcode.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2637.thumb.JPG.08b4c27fa623354f6d1ac014bca33b14.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2640.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2634.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

Edited by DannyBrerro
  • Like 1