Why become a member? ×

traded..........................traded...........................

voxpop

OK guys, I have £600 plus my mint condition Fender USA deluxe Jazz 4 string.

Does anyone want to trade ?

[attachment=19623:DSC_0003.JPG]

[attachment=19624:DSC_0001.JPG]

[attachment=19625:DSC_0003.JPG]

Marc

Edited by voxpop

[quote name='hubrad' post='398120' date='Feb 2 2009, 05:35 PM']Mmm.. looks very nice! I'm not after such a thing but thoroughly enjoyed the view!
Best of luck, HUGH[/quote]
Thanks....Its a fantastic bass that is in mint condition and has such a rare colourful paint job.

I can offer a couple of large jars of Skippy Super Chunk peanut butter (one has only just been opened), an 'Official Microsoft Frontpage 98 Book', some pumice from the top of Mount Vesuvius, a Sharpie that I stole from John Myung, a pair of Thousand Oaks Optical solar eclipse glasses and a piece of concrete I picked up from Brooklands race track.

Do we have a deal?

;)

P

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='398239' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:50 PM']I can offer a couple of large jars of Skippy Super Chunk peanut butter (one has only just been opened), an 'Official Microsoft Frontpage 98 Book', some pumice from the top of Mount Vesuvius, a Sharpie that I stole from John Myung, a pair of Thousand Oaks Optical solar eclipse glasses and a piece of concrete I picked up from Brooklands race track.

Do we have a deal?

:P

P[/quote]

NO ;)

Try again.

[quote name='TKenrick' post='398760' date='Feb 3 2009, 12:01 PM']I have the maple neck version of this bass and can't recommend it enough, unfortunately I can't justify having two nearly identical basses! Good luck with the sale.

Tom.[/quote]

THanks Tom,
Looks like it might not hang around for long as I might have a trade taking place...................................last chance to buy or trade this bass.

Marc

[quote name='voxpop' post='398170' date='Feb 2 2009, 06:40 PM']Im keeping my options open.....do you have anything ??[/quote]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39305&st=0"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39305&st=0[/url]

i do

SR MM5 in white on white/rosewood neck