Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Nate Mendel Signiture ( Original Badass Model) Hard Case Included *PRICE DROP*
£770
Newmarket

feech

PRICE DROP £750

Up for sale is my Nate Mendel P Bass Candy Apple Red nitro lacquer finish 

It's a light roadworn finish but I believe its acquired a few more marks in its life ! Plus there is a bit of rash on the back too but it's only cosmetic, this thing still sounds and plays great, I got it second hand from PMT and the strings are still relatively fresh and the setup is great.

I believe they have switched now to a fender hi mass but this is one of the originals with a badass 2 bridge.

Included in sale is a hard case. 

I'm willing to ship at buyers expense or deliver/meet half way kind of thing within reason.

Very reluctant sale to be honest but I got caught up in the heat of the moment in a music store a few months ago and now the reality is dawning on me that I never use a four string and it's just going to live its life in the case and im looking to fund upgrades on another bass ! 

Open to offers.

Please message any questions or requests to try it out !

20200202_090511.jpg

20200202_090537.jpg

20200202_090559.jpg

Edited by feech
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously nice bass - especially with the original Badass bridge. No idea what difference the later Fender Hi-Mass bridge makes to the sound, but this is the original edition I would fork out for. 

Pity I've got nothing to fork at the moment, even if this is still for sale. 

This forum is torture!

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...