Why become a member? ×

Guild Starfire 11 reissue SOLD
£750
Worthing, Chichester, West Sussex

Chimike

Bought this, brand new, when they first came out, few years ago, now. Beautifully crafted Reissue, great pickups, modern recreation of the originals. I now have a 60's Rivoli fitted with a Darkstar, that has taken over for my acoustic gigs , so this one is now up for sale . Included is the super case that was supplied at time of sale,  Hard to tell it's not brand new. Collection from Worthing, or Chichester

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Chimike
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful!  As bassist in a Grateful Dead tribute this would be very tempting - but not with a 30" scale, unfortunately (though very fortunate for my bank balance!).

Edited by FinnDave

49 minutes ago, Chimike said:

'Bout 31" scale , 

I'm in Brighton this Weekend , I can always pop it in the car !

I haven't played anything under 34" since about 1974. I don't think I could cope with a shorter scale now. Shame, as it has a real Phil Lesh vibe about it (though it might have ended up getting the full Alembic treatment and emerging like this!).

4179.jpg

Edited by FinnDave

• 2 months later...

Wow, that's lovely.

I saw Ian Allison online using one of these (his was a proper vintage one) to record with on his Insta and it just sang. Never had the inclination towards a hollow body bass before, but now I do! Alas, the timing is not on my side. GLWTS though, and have a bump on me.