Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 in factory sleeve
£1299
Worthing, West Sussex

Chimike

This amp, together with my Ashdown Classic 6 X 10 cab, was the rig I bought to do weddings ! So it's only been used , by me, a few times !  That's life .

but , I bought it on Basschat , after hearing one ( or maybe the 751) at the London bass show, years ago. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the room that day sounded so sublime !and all  the bass world was there. I can't claim to have magic ears, but it had the extra something , and more .

sadly, at 75, I'm having to be more careful about what I lift now, so I've decided to let go !

it's in good , well cared for condition.there's  a mark on one knob,and a switch is slightly bent, but I've always left it,don't want to break it,trying to fix it . Factory sleeve, so looks good,and well protected. Needs to be auditioned by prospective buyer. Collection only from Worthing, West Sussex

pics to follow

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Chimike
Add pics
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to the pics of this - my favourite of all the lovely bass amps I've heard, tried and owned.  Truly majestic.  I have a slight preference for these over the 751 (revised tone-stack included).  Do I need another?  I've had three and still have one of them - one of the few pieces of gear that's actually hung around!

• 2 months later...