Why become a member? ×

Pedal board Cull - Only one item remains!
£1790
Edinburgh

krispn

For Sale only

Cali76TX - £450 boxed

Reissued recently by Origin due to demand and now selling for £550 new from Origin (are they still available?). This has Origins own 'Iron Core' TX which has more b*lls than the Lundhal which is a cleaner, more linear transformer.

Broughton HPF/LPF - £145 Sold

Noble DI - £800 Sold

Aguilar Tone Hammer DI - £110 no box Sold

EBS Valve Drive DI - £150 Sold

Alien Audio Tidal Wave Pre Amp - £70 Sold

I'm keeping the pedal board for now as I may not shift everything and I may replace one or two of these with alternatives.

Edited by krispn
Updated 14.03.20

I think that’s all of it 😀 I may end up keeping the Tidal Wave as it really does sound great and it’s a great always on pedal with the overdrive pushed. Does a great rock tone and dialing up the mids and treble along with using a plectrum is just one of the great tones it does. If it gets a bit bright or tippy there’s a global ‘passive’ style tone control to tame it. Cracking!

Bump 

I’m away for a week so to everyone who’s shown interest thanks but I’ll not be able to post until Friday 14th at the earliest. 

I’ll update once I return and if folk are still keen we’ll get something sorted. 

Thanks

Edited by krispn

Lots of stuff sold yesterday so some more pedals added. First person to nab one of the remaining pedals will get a free Mooer Thunderball OD/Fuzz. Great little fuzz but the OD doesn’t quite sound ‘right’ but it could just be me. Like I say works better (to my ear) as a fuzz. 

FFD4B76C-6B65-4155-8DBC-0C50590C1CC6.jpeg

Edited by krispn