Why become a member? ×

SOLD ELSEWHERE Fender US P Bass 2006/7
£800
Chorley, Lancs. PR6

ead

Sold elsewhere (for more than advertised on here)

For sale is this lovely Fender US Precision Bass in Butterscotch Blonde with a transparent finish so you can see the grain of the wood and a nice rosewood fingerboard.  I acquired the bass recently from ash of this very province and much as I have enjoyed playing it, a bass that I am keen to own has emerged from the shadows requiring me to dispose of a couple of instruments, this being one of them.

Built in the Corona factory. this is a 60th anniversary US model. It has a single ply black pick guard like the limited edition model but note this is not the Limited Edition model (with the little diamond in the headstock) as all Fender basses built in this year had the badge on the reverse of the headstock.  An alternative tort p/g will be included in the sale too.

The bass is as built with the S1 switch and original pickups and hardware. It is light at around 4kgs and sounds and plays beautifully. The bass has just been strung with a new set of nickel round strings.  The truss rod turns and the frets are in very good shape.  The bass comes with a rather nice Fender gigbag. 

It’s in excellent condition with only a couple of minor dings at the tail end of the body from use over the past few years, none of which are down to the wood (please see the pics).  The neck is in lovely condition as is the Rosewood board that has been cleaned and oiled.

If you have any questions at all, or require additional pictures of any details please ask away and I give as comprehensive an answer as I am able.

I would prefer to arrange some kind of delivery/collection/meet up if at all possible.  I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel a bit if necessary.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

Edited by ead
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic