Why become a member? ×

SOLD Spector Forte 4 Offers for this lovely bass
£1850
Stockport

bris

For Sale

£1850

Here we have my Spector Forte 4 Helium.

Quite a rare beast and an unbelievably loud one.

Fantastic tones has been used for recording only and there are a few marks on the black bridge but nothing 
on the body.

Has lived most of its life in its Spector case.

Weight 8.1 lbs

At the winter NAMM 2014 Spector © debuted the first of its Helium™ Series,

NS™ and Forte™ basses.

These instruments utilise a unique combination of woods to achieve a great sounding bass with low weight.

The top of this neck thru body instruments wings are carved from quarter sawn sycamore obtained from salvaged logs 
of trees which have blown down in our local forests near Woodstock NY. The back of the body wings is reclaimed redwood 
that was originally harvested in California between 75 and 100 years ago and used for the construction of water tanks which are sited on top of office buildings in NYC. 
They have been filled with the purest NYC drinking water for all those years which continuously permeates the redwood.  
This soaking with the water helps to wash out all of the sugar in the cells of the wood so that it dries more completely and in a similar way to the method used traditionally for curing violin wood in Europe. 
The final Helium™ element is a Spector © locking bridge made of aluminium with brass saddles.

The instruments possess a full warm bottom end with a unique bloom to the attack of the notes.

This construction is available in our USA NS Neck-Thru Series™ in our GrayBurst color in either matte or gloss finish, and also in our USA Forte Series™ basses in our trans black stain matte finish.

Love this bass but fancy a change.

Would consider a Rickenbacker 4004c or L as a swap.

DSC_0472.JPG

DSC_0470.JPG

DSC_0471.JPG

DSC_0476.JPG

DSC_0478.JPG

DSC_0481.JPG

DSC_0482.JPG

DSC_0487.JPG

DSC_0489.JPG

DSC_0490.JPG

Edited by Billy Apple
  • Like 7

• bris changed the title to Spector Forte 4 Offers for this lovely bass
  • 3 weeks later...

Back off hold and back on sale CVD 19 strikes, needs to go soon any reasonable offer for this wonderful bass.

Bris

Edited by bris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are superb instruments, literally a bass for life; I have the walnut stain version, I chose the Forte as I didn't see the need to pay for the bling and spray job; its virtually the same as the NS-2 and way more than a Ric IMO, I sold my Ric, ; massive tonal array and yes - very loud if you want it to be ... this bass will make someone very happy indeed GLWTS