Why become a member? ×

sold:CustomDijkman(NL)Jazz + (Warmoth-EMG USA)
£845
TS5

eubassix

Warmoth (USA) Alder body with exceptional 5A Quilted maple top. Warmoth Birdseye maple neck 

EMG soapbars and EMG preamp. (volume-neck/volume-bridge/stacked bass + treble EQ)

Schaller tuners and ABM bridge. Handbuilt Custom construction using above/quality parts throughout by Richard Dijkman (Netherlands, Luthier).

Plays and sounds great! Condition is very good (photos) although there are some marks/dings to the back / rear-edge of the bass; this has been addressed with oil/wax. Front/neck are fine thoughout. New price on the bass would have been in excess of €2k.

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/317142-traded-dijkman-custom-bass/?tab=comments#comment-3431375

(link shows some nice 'inner' shots of the bass)

No case/bag but could find something if required. I can also arrange Courier at cost and 'split' bass if preferred.

MVC-203S.JPG

Edited by eubassix
SOLD
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 01/03/2020 at 17:38, bubinga5 said:

Mark change your camera for god sake man.!! 😉

Who's Mark ?

Is there an issue (generally) with the photos? Look OK / clear to me. I can always send more detailed / higher-res photos to anybody interested, but not sure if required in the OP. I've seen a lot worse TBH; or none at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, eubassix said:

... should be able to check this later; along with the weight and EMG's...............

UPDATE:-

1. EMG 35DC 's https://www.emgpickups.com/bass/35dc.html

2.  4.3kg (c. 9.5lbs.)

3. Yes: 38mm / 1.5"

+ .. I've just freed-up a virtually new/mint Hiscox std bass case (grey inner lining), so could include this 'upgrade' for an additional /agreed cost

• MB1 locked this topic