Why become a member? ×

Who's your favourite fictional band?

Dave Vader

I mean, yeah, Spinal Tap obviously, followed by Strange Fruit and Dogs in Space but...

I was talking about books (because obviously I have an ulterior motive here) when I wrote this list of books with bands in that I like (and didn't write myself)

Any others I forgot?

(The correct answer is that The Band With Rocks In are the best fictional band btw)

1 hour ago, Dave Vader said:
I mean, yeah...

Darn it..! The Sequel seems to be Kindle Only for the moment, at least on Amazon. Is there a way to pre-order a hard copy (y'know; paper'n'all...) for the Old Folks among us..? Please say 'Yes'; cash waiting ...

xjmd97M.gif

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Darn it..! The Sequel seems to be Kindle Only for the moment, at least on Amazon. Is there a way to pre-order a hard copy (y'know; paper'n'all...) for the Old Folks among us..? Please say 'Yes'; cash waiting ...

xjmd97M.gif

Amazon don't allow pre-orders on paperbacks Douglas (in case people forget they set them up and the automated system sends out a paperback of notes that say WRITE A BOOK HERE BY FEB 14TH).

Rest assured I will be badgering in here again when it comes out (PB might be up a couple of days early anyway to avoid launch day sag from Amazon).

I won't let you miss it.