Left leaderboard
karlfer

AeroTech cabs from GR. Wow

On 27/01/2020 at 14:01, Dan Dare said:

Let's hope their stuff is better built than Italian cars...

Curiously I've never had a rubbish Italian car, but I have had no joy ever finding a reliable German car. I know,  my whole life has been lived on the orthogonal.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, thebassist said:

Yes, I think I'm going to go front ported now after a few conversations.

I use a lot of delay/reverb/overdrive/looping pedals live so the ever so slightly larger footprint and .5kg weight increase are not significant enough to warrant the potential problems that can crop up with rear porting.

Great...do have a look at the light weight cab I got 10 days ago for comparison British hand made. It larger because I wanted to get the full volume recommended by Celestian 

5 hours ago, BCH said:

Great...do have a look at the light weight cab I got 10 days ago for comparison British hand made. It larger because I wanted to get the full volume recommended by Celestian 

Looks like a very nice bit of kit. Very interesting concept.

I pulled the trigger on two GRBass miniONE 350w heads to drive two AeroTech 112H (4ohm) cabinets.

I’m very excited to A/B/C it with my Trickfish and Eich equipment.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thebassist said:

I pulled the trigger on two GRBass miniONE 350w heads to drive two AeroTech 112H (4ohm) cabinets.

I’m very excited to A/B/C it with my Trickfish and Eich equipment.

Look forward hearing how you get on. Our AT 112's may arrive in the same batch, if it's Bass Direct they are coming from.

Only picked it up yesterday but loving the 212Slim so far. So much low end coming from such a lightweight cabinet. One of the guys I was chatting with is selling all his Vanderkley stuff to replace with these cabs. 
will try post more after proper testing but with my Mesa D800 this 212 is bringing the beef! 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Kingbrit said:

Only picked it up yesterday but loving the 212Slim so far. So much low end coming from such a lightweight cabinet. One of the guys I was chatting with is selling all his Vanderkley stuff to replace with these cabs. 
will try post more after proper testing but with my Mesa D800 this 212 is bringing the beef! 

Awesome.

And Vanderkley is great equipment too.

Edited by thebassist
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

GR Bass Aero112H arrived today, adds nicely to the 210....just need some gigs now😁 Total weight of both cabs is 40lbs.

IMG_20200611_180846.jpg

Edited by MOSCOWBASS
  • Like 5

On 23/05/2020 at 22:43, Kingbrit said:

A month later what are your thoughts?

Don't suppose you've been lucky enough to gig it yet?