For Larry Hartke (if he visits here)

Zombie1965

• 1 year later...
On 24/08/2021 at 11:21, Lord Sausage said:

I visited this thread to see if anyone knew anything about the LX8500. Glad I did, I will stay well away. I thought Hartke were supposed to be good. I have a bass attack pedal which I use all the time. Think I'll start looking at other amps.

They used to be.

The HA3500 was a brilliant amp.

It all went wrong after that really. A real shame.

Edited by fretmeister
  • Like 2

I sold my HA5500 a couple of weeks ago as I did my first gig for some time. Actually helping out a client's band whose bass player went awol. 

The hilarious think was I only got £100 for it. Now, I'm not bothered by this, but it kind of shows how far they have fallen out of favour. 

The new amps are terrible. I think I'll be getting a new GK fusion s to replace it.

2 minutes ago, NancyJohnson said:

Darkglass AO 900.  Cough.

I actually have an AO ultra for clients in the studio. I don't use it myself as it doesn't quite suit what I do really. I did toy with getting that amp a while back and decided against it.

3 hours ago, Wolverinebass said:

I sold my HA5500 a couple of weeks ago as I did my first gig for some time. Actually helping out a client's band whose bass player went awol. 

The hilarious think was I only got £100 for it. Now, I'm not bothered by this, but it kind of shows how far they have fallen out of favour. 

The new amps are terrible. I think I'll be getting a new GK fusion s to replace it.

I'd be very interested in you thoughts on the Fusion S once you've given it a work out. 

• Like 1