Why become a member? ×

SORTED: Help Needed from a Liverpool/Ellesmere Port based Basschatter

Old Horse Murphy

I'm wondering if there are any kind Basschatters in or around Ellesmere Port who are able to help me get a Hohner B2A to Monmouth or Bristol for me. Unfortunately the seller won't post, so if anyone is able to pick it up and post it for me I'd of course pay all costs and for a few beers too :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

38 minutes ago, lurksalot said:

I could get it to Ludlow in the week. If anyone can do the next bit, let me know , but I’ll have to pick it up by Sunday afternoon , if you get fully stuck , I’ll pick it up and we could arrange courier collection from mine.

If you were able to get it to Ludlow that would be amazing. I could pick it up from yours whenever was convenient :)

• Like 1

With huge thanks to @lurksalot and @Leonard Smalls I'm delighted to say that I was able to get a bass from Liverpool to my home in Monmouth. 

I'm incredibly grateful to both of these Sterling Basschatters and of course if I can ever reciprocate, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Now, where's my rubber gloves and emergency tetanus shot? A good scrub of the bass is required as I fear the previous owner hasn't cleaned it since about 1984....

Edited by Old Horse Murphy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2