Why become a member? ×

NS Design WAV4 SOLD
£650
London

Higgie

NS Design WAV4 up for sale. It’s in good used condition, a couple dings as shown in the pictures. It did have a crack to the end of the fingerboard (that seems to have been pretty common on these early models) that was there when I bought it, i’ve since had it taken care of by the guy who handles the warranty repair work for NS, and it’s now good to go. It comes with the heavy duty tripod and gig bag. The ig bag is a little ripped but still functional.

I bought this 2 years ago, and its honestly been out of the gig bag about 20 times. It has recently been serviced (as mentioned before), so is in excellent playing condition.

Postage isn’t an option at this point. So collection from Chingford, NE London, or I can meet/deliver within 60 miles for cost of fuel

EB9988FD-2336-485F-BAD8-40E60A57E043.jpeg

D42677DE-EA2D-4F3C-80A4-9EACA046C403.jpeg

9ABDCF13-83F2-4470-AA4F-9DEF1859A164.jpeg

6EE2F834-3F37-4A9F-AD58-B5AC6AF9FABC.jpeg

03C7CD21-BF13-4767-BAC1-046F07A34222.jpeg

4B241273-75FE-4201-8B98-BA63C31D93DF.jpeg

122F4536-092D-40D5-B6FF-F62F9D7A4570.jpeg

DFC173BF-FE20-4D6F-AF42-11048369E393.jpeg

Edited by Higgie

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello! Amazed to see that this is still here! Couple of questions then - can we see a shot of the whole fingerboard? No dents or whathaveyou on it? 

And for those of us who live (far) north of Chingford, would you consider shipping it? Only we're not supposed to be leaving town and all that...  

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Chipps said:

Hello! Amazed to see that this is still here! Couple of questions then - can we see a shot of the whole fingerboard? No dents or whathaveyou on it? 

And for those of us who live (far) north of Chingford, would you consider shipping it? Only we're not supposed to be leaving town and all that...  

Cheers!

You can indeed! https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/T8IeIyfUnDpwwMzSjdWrYJxbD3ssC0HxmJdpFhZRNkZ

No bumps or dents. Besides the crack that was repaired, the fingerboard is in excellent condition, and so is the body, save for a couple of bumps as documented in the first post.

I'd definitely consider shipping it, just might take a while to source something that I would feel comfortable handing it over to the courier in! A local(ish) sale would definitely be preferred though.

Edited by Higgie

1 hour ago, Higgie said:

You can indeed! https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/T8IeIyfUnDpwwMzSjdWrYJxbD3ssC0HxmJdpFhZRNkZ

No bumps or dents. Besides the crack that was repaired, the fingerboard is in excellent condition, and so is the body, save for a couple of bumps as documented in the first post.

I'd definitely consider shipping it, just might take a while to source something that I would feel comfortable handing it over to the courier in! A local(ish) sale would definitely be preferred though.

Thanks for the pics. I’m in Yorkshire, which complicates things, that’s all...

• Rich locked this topic