Why become a member? ×

Cort A5 custom mint - SOLD!
£600
London

Steff

Hi guys, 

Having a clear out and this beautiful Cort needs to go - I just don’t play it as I have too many basses and the ones I mostly play are 35” 19mm spacing which is what I’m now used to. 
Ideal for people with smaller hands I guess, one of the most comfortable basses I’ve ever played. 

It is 34” scale. 16mm spacing but that is adjustable - I guess it could go to 17 or possibly more - not sure. The bass is light - will provide the exact weight later. 

Beautiful spalted maple, neck through. I believe the fretboard is rosewood. 
Bartolini MK1 pickups and preamp. Highly modifiable - worth mentioning that I had other electronics in so the solder joints aren’t factory ones but I mod all of my basses and never have any issues with the work. 

Condition is immaculate - can’t see any marks or scratches. 
It has pearl pot caps and strap locks. Comes with a padded strap and a hard case. 

No posting I’m afraid but I do travel a lot so it shouldn’t be a problem meeting. 

I’m after a straight sale unless someone offers me a Sandberg Ken Taylor 5 w maple board  

Hope the previous owner doesn’t mind me using some of his photos - they’re way better than mine :)  

Edit - I’ll consider trade offers for other basses, particularly interested in the Ibanez SRSC805  

27E2BC04-0D88-4548-A119-341F3B4E0D7F.jpeg

1BA243F9-DD31-4BF9-98C9-2B271E9B6C3E.jpeg

86B7297C-B82B-4663-BAF8-8837A8CCBB7B.jpeg

D3A8DA6F-C4DA-4405-B692-6DD0FCD2785C.jpeg

58DFB268-EB24-4DD3-8D7C-E8601E395781.jpeg

3E82B1EA-333A-4EBE-8062-7004084207AD.jpeg

Edited by Steff
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Ah nice one! Nah, just a general everything full tone wise and if you could just back pickup sound then front pickup sound then a balance between the two? Would like to know the slap sound on it and also if it's got a nice honky Jaco' esque back pickup growl! Thanks Steff, really appreciate anything you can whack together! 👍

12 hours ago, bebabass said:

Hi Steff..  do you ever get up to the North East on your travels ?????

I do sometimes mate but now with this lockdown all my gigs have been cancelled/postponed... Not sure for how long now.

Here's a little youtube video I put together quickly 

Really not sure why audio is out of sync - must be an iMovie thing...

Edited by Steff